Map and system update NTG 2.5

•  
  • Thread starter kristihabilaj
  • Start date
K
kristihabilaj
Reaction score
Has anyone encountered the problem that NTG 2.5 does not work correctly?
If anyone can help with the software update 09.29 and the map of Europe W164 2009.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: kmafus
I'm posting a way to update ntg 2.5 to the latest firmware 09\29 using a SD card. It is very convenient when the DVD drive is not working.
manual...I have already replaced
the contents of the TELEMATICS CD ALL 05/12 (DVD-ROM) disc number A1718274559 + instructions

open the ALPINE_DVD folder
open the CD_INFO.CDI file using notepad, replace the number 2518705094 in it with the HW number of your command, save, close.
open the CONFIG.CDI file using notepad, replace the number 2518705094 in it in four lines with the HW number of your command, save, close.
write the ENTIRE CONTENTS of the ALPINE_DVD folder (with already corrected files) to the root of a blank disk or SD card (which is accurately read by the command) and is preformatted in FAT32, with the prerequisite that the label of the disk volume or memory card has the name ALPINE_DVD
insert the memory card or disk into the command, after removing all the disks in it.
enter the engineering menu: press three buttons at the same time: hang up+6+*
select Menu-SWDL-SW Update-
Start the update will start and run completely automatically, wait for the end (not fast)
after the update is complete, the device will reboot. Now the SW version of your commands 09/29 now commands reads flash drives up to 32 GB

Download attachments
  • ALPINE_DVD.zip
    External link · Views: 6
  • Like [+1]
Reactions: kmafus, eyprok and Bruto
Where can I find the HW number and how long does it take to update it?