• Thread starter li33114413
  • Start date
L
li33114413
Donator
Reaction score
Warnings
3 / 1
Good morning everyone! I am Xiaotian Li from China. I have a Mercedes C-Class sedan with chassis code w206. Recently, I am researching how to program and code this car Now I have installed DTS Monaco 9.0.2 and am able to connect the vehicle through the ENET cable. After my testing, the vehicle's VIN, HU7 host, and other ECUs can be read through the After Sale Stand certificate. However, when Variant coding (if I click the Start button at Variant Coding page), I will receive an error message saying: Failed Get coding signature and coding certificate from Zenzefi. If there is any possible help, please reply to me. Thank everyone!

You need an extended certificate for encoding. Аfter-sales Standard is not suitable.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: li33114413
Thank you for your reply. As far as I know, certificates are now a scarce item. Has anyone sold these certificates? Of course, obtaining it at a low cost is the best option, HAHA. Is the After Sale Enhanced certificate is good enough or does it require higher permissions? I just want to change some of the codes in my EZS223 ECU because I am adding keyless-go function to my car

• Like [+1]
Reactions: unexjourney
In China. There is a remotely coding service for encoding. Maybe you can check Chinese forums.

For a long time in the past, some people did these things in China, but now it seems stopped due to being reported, there are no certificates available in China anymore. Secondly, their prices are very expensive, so expensive that I have to learn car ECU knowledge from scratch so that I can fully control my own vehicle. Their charging standard starts at $100 per function, because I will add functions such as seat ventilation, seat heating, driving assistance, sound system, keyless go, electric tailgate, Burmester system, AMG panel, digital headlights, etc. Buying someone else's service is indeed too expensive and subject to others That's not cool.

As far as I know: the only option now is to add the SA code, and then do online coding.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: Turonet
I'm interested in that but I have no idea. Can you please explain what SA code is and how does it work?

When each car leaves the factory, the VIN will correspond to a series of functions, such as keyless-go, assisted driving, heated steering wheel, and similar configurations. If this car can be equipped with optional functions, but you have not paid for it, add the SA code of the function in the German server, and then perform SCN on the module. If your vehicle "happens" to be equipped with the corresponding hardware, then your vehicle will obtain the corresponding function. This design is similar to the MFI certification of iPhone, which is a small trick used by Germans to make money.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: Turonet
Not only coding, SecOC cannot be used without a certificate.