•  Tools Download 
  • Thread starter xzenurl
  • Start date
xzenurl
xzenurl
Reaction score
1667558967_comand-download-manager
Mercedes Comand NTG4x, NTG5x, NTG6, NTG7 Map Download Manager

Download Manager COMAND/Hard-disc navigation helps you download updated maps for teams from NTG4.5 to NTG7 for all regions: Europe, America, Japan, Russia and so on. The program helps only download and burn to media. And the update itself is the second question and you need to study it yourself. The archive also contains manuals for working with the program and updating.

Download attachments
  • Download_Manager_COMAND_Hard-disc_navigation.7z
    External link · Views: 38
  • Like [+1]
Reactions: underpower, RatherUnknown, tera1125121 and 35 others
And additionally Download Manager SD Card

Dowload

Download attachments
  • Download_Manager_SD_Card.rar
    External link · Views: 26
  • Like [+1]
Reactions: ts00244530, markoylis7, CarGuru and 23 others
Thanks, looks like I have some studying to do on map updates for my 2015GL. Also, anyone know if you can update the maps on a 2020 GLB. My kid bought one and had it at the dealer for some recall work. She asked them about map updates and they told her they would need to get something special in to upgrade the maps and it'd take a couple weeks. That seemed strange as I've been able to update the maps on my previous Mercedes fairly easy over the years either by CDs or SD cards.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: tuce45, leojukic03, Rueful and 1 other person
Thanks, looks like I have some studying to do on map updates for my 2015GL. Also, anyone know if you can update the maps on a 2020 GLB. My kid bought one and had it at the dealer for some recall work. She asked them about map updates and they told her they would need to get something special in to upgrade the maps and it'd take a couple weeks. That seemed strange as I've been able to update the maps on my previous Mercedes fairly easy over the years either by CDs or SD cards.

Hello, is your problem solved now, is there any program needed to upgrade GLB

• Like [+1]
Reactions: leojukic03
Does this work to upgrade the maps as DIY or do you need a special code to unlock?

• Like [+1]
Reactions: leojukic03
Does this work to upgrade the maps as DIY or do you need a special code to unlock?

Yes it works without code if you know the trick. You need to create a second cd or usb with the current map you have and then it won’t ask for code

• Like [+1]
Reactions: mic4130 and mat44xx
So just download the current map and new map? What’s the process? Are there instructions somewhere? Much appreciated

So just download the current map and new map? What’s the process? Are there instructions somewhere? Much appreciated

Yes. Both maps. Will message you in private to shorten thread.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: CarGuru and aujibe
Sorry if this is a stupid question - but would this work to update maps for Garmin Map Pilot on Audio20 with code 522 (car is w205 from 2015)?

• Like [+1]
Reactions: Ajkaro
Sorry if this is a stupid question - but would this work to update maps for Garmin Map Pilot on Audio20 with code 522 (car is w205 from 2015)?

No it won’t work. It’s only for cars equipped with COMAND NTG system

• Like [+1]
Reactions: mbautofix and banana_man73
Back
Top Bottom