R00TR0w
R00TR0w
Staff member
Developer
Special
Solutions
Reaction score
XENTRY.v06.2023.Simple.Activation_autogmt.com.01
XENTRY.v06.2023.Simple.Activation_autogmt.com.02 XENTRY.v06.2023.Simple.Activation_autogmt.com.03 XENTRY.v06.2023.Simple.Activation_autogmt.com.04
XENTRY v06.2023 Simple Activation

This is not a repack of FREE solutions.
The activator also has no relation to my commercial activation.

What is this?

• XENTRY activation for version 06.2023
  • It does not use that crazy "XentryAPI" dll loader (There is NO DEPENDENCY on "SECURE BOOT" and no memory garbage)
  • The XENTRY key is already implanted (Taken from a FREE generator, so the functionality is very poor)
    Described here: https://autogmt.com/threads/xentry-developer-mode.52/#post-102
  • Can be used on virtual machines or anywhere else without any stupid "solutions" (XENTRY always has Hardware ID: 111111111111 and App ID: 252)
  • The default offline login account with userID: XENTRY was implanted (With the same limited functionality as it was published)
    Login parameters have been changed for your convenience (User name: 1, Password: 1)
  • Blacklists disabled

How to install?

The "XentryAPI" dll loader must be disabled/removed/killed if it was installed.
You will need to have a clean installation of XDOS or XPT v06.2023 release, not BETA, into DEFAULT directory, without any stupid patches, loaders and etc.
XDOS/XPT can be updated with AddOns before or after as you wish.

Run the activator, reboot the system and use XENTRY/DAS.

You do not need to enter a key in ConfigAssist, NOTHING IS NEEDED.
The folders (C:\ProgramData\LicDir) and (C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercedes-Benz\Xentry\llist) are empty after activation.
If updated files will appear in the "llist" directory after AddOns, ignore them, this directory is not used by XPT/XDOS.
You can also add whatever you want to the activated system.

XENTRY Diagnostics OpenShell or XENTRY Pass Thru version: v06.2023
Installed size: 7.70 MB

Download attachments
  • XENTRY.v06.2023.Simple.Activation_autogmt.com.rar
    External link · Views: 109
  • XENTRY.v06.2023.Simple.Activation.Uninstaller_autogmt.com.rar
    External link · Views: 41
  • Like [+1]
  • Love
Reactions: kmafus, cablondon, unexjourney and 88 others
how do i uninstall this?

• Like [+1]
Reactions: MarcusBHP, Shirazkaram, Gayar and 1 other person
I will write an uninstaller this night.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: MarcusBHP, Shirazkaram, mm007 and 1 other person
"XENTRY.v06.2023.Simple.Activation.Uninstaller_autogmt.com.rar" has been added to attachments.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: saffirmo, MarcusBHP, Merc and 4 others
Could you allow us to specify the install location? I have XPT installed on an external SSD due to space limitations so the crack can’t apply to the default locations.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: MarcusBHP and Shirazkaram
You will need to have a clean installation of XDOS or XPT v06.2023 release, not BETA, into DEFAULT directory, without any stupid patches, loaders and etc.

(C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercedes-Benz)

• Like [+1]
Reactions: saffirmo, MarcusBHP and Gayar
(C:\Program Files (x86)\Mercedes-Benz)

I understand this but unfortunately the HDD on the laptop I'm using is not big enough to install Xentry; I've installed it on a external SSD because of this. Is there no way you could set up a config file for us to use where we specify install locations? Thanks for taking your time to get back to me.

I'm not going to rewrite everything. Made for the DEFAULT directory only.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: Peter5 and backwoods
I understand this but unfortunately the HDD on the laptop I'm using is not big enough to install Xentry; I've installed it on a external SSD because of this. Is there no way you could set up a config file for us to use where we specify install locations? Thanks for taking your time to get back to me.

Using an external hdd/sdd is some ancient sh.t, just upgrade the internal hard disk to a bigger ssd and clone it with the old one

XENTRY v06.2023 Simple Activation I have already downloaded this version and tried it out, it works perfectly, but it doesn't work with the other version XENTRY v09.2023

• Like [+1]
Reactions: GFC