XENTRY v06.2023 Simple Activation

•  Activation Download 
  • Thread starter R00TR0w
  • Start date
XENTRY v06.2023 Simple Activation I have already downloaded this version and tried it out, it works perfectly, but it doesn't work with the other version XENTRY v09.2023

This is simply the most brilliant conclusion of the last month. Applause. Bravo.
Even the product name speaks for itself.

• Haha
  • Like [+1]
Reactions: Gregor, thischu2, Biju and 1 other person
I understand this but unfortunately the HDD on the laptop I'm using is not big enough to install Xentry; I've installed it on a external SSD because of this. Is there no way you could set up a config file for us to use where we specify install locations? Thanks for taking your time to get back to me.

You can install second WINDOWS OS on external drive and then u will have "C" letter on disk.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: backwoods
GREAT JOB AGAIN BOSS
you make things easier as the day goes by
worked well and super fast for me

• Like [+1]
Reactions: thischu2
You can install second WINDOWS OS on external drive and then u will have "C" letter on disk.

Thanks for the helpful suggestion brother, I appreciate it! I had actually thought of this shortly after posting and gave it a shot, well atleast a VM with a Lite Win10 installation on the external drive. Ultimately it was too laggy for my liking and I ended up opting for better hardware, but I'm sure it could be done better with a little bit of time

• Like [+1]
Reactions: thischu2
Thanks for the helpful suggestion brother, I appreciate it! I had actually thought of this shortly after posting and gave it a shot, well atleast a VM with a Lite Win10 installation on the external drive. Ultimately it was too laggy for my liking and I ended up opting for better hardware, but I'm sure it could be done better with a little bit of time

If you install normally not as VM it should have Better performance - on virtual u dont use 100% of your hardware

I'm MAC and virtual box user, as far as i know its possible to install XENTRY in VB.
Is it necessary to reactivate the program with every change to the VB?
e.g. activating Ethernet, resize ram...

What are you going to activate?
Where is it written that activation is generally required?

Before writing such posts, it would be good to read the description.

Only with this patch was I able to activate Xentry 2023.06. With the other patch. I did not succeed because the Hardware ID kept changing even though secure boot was off. Thanx!!!

I understand this but unfortunately the HDD on the laptop I'm using is not big enough to install Xentry; I've installed it on a external SSD because of this. Is there no way you could set up a config file for us to use where we specify install locations? Thanks for taking your time to get back to me.

Make sure your external drives installed contents is in a directory named Mercedes-Benz and try mapping that to C:\Program Files (x86). I used to map external cards to windows directories on some of my older laptops. That may work, at least it's worth a try.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: serwsay
When trying to activate Xentry I am getting the message "Xentry Diagnostics Open Shell or Pass Through v06.2023 system must be installed to default directory". I am accepting all defaults at the time of install. I would appreciate help. Thank you.