Mercedes-Benz WIS ASRA Standalone v07.2021

•  Activation Download 
  • Thread starter R00TR0w
  • Start date
Standalone = Standalone.
WIS Standalone by its nature cannot use the EWA net database, like EPC database for datacard from EWA net.
The datacard has been disabled there since the first version because of this.

Thanks so much for the kind explanation! Now I understand the connection architecture better.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: fury20044
The software was recompiled to support XDOS and XPT v12.2023 and above.

Link updated 25.11.2023

• Like [+1]
Reactions: fury20044, Stuttgart-Benz, juanjober and 2 others
I just want to know if the version mentioned is valid for the W206 models from 2023.

I just want to know if the version mentioned is valid for the W206 models from 2023.

But it is easy to understand that version 07.2021 physically cannot contain 2023 models.
There are several models for W206 and W223, but everything is limited by the release date of this final version for offline.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: matz3e and c250
I admit that I do not master these programs, I am just starting out and I am quite a newbie.
That's why I repeat my apologies if my questions bother you but I just want to learn.
I understand that 2023 models cannot appear in a 2021 program.
But the 2021 w206 model is basically the same as the current one or so I think.
Thank you for your response because you have helped me know that this version includes w206.
all the best

• Like [+1]
Reactions: matz3e
Hello,
I want to say thank you for this solution and making it available, but I must admit getting it to work was a bit trying for me. Few month ago I installed 9.23 XPT xentry, and I used a free activation solution that had many of your works bundled which brought me here, to get WIS and EPC to complement xentry and DAS, I did, but the link never worked, no matter what I do never worked! Needless to say I believed you, that it works, thus, I looked into that "free solution" and the way it was constructed: a batch files that run more batch files and copy other files... fact is, I just needed a license for the activation of xentry, and offline user name and password! no more. so I did a fresh installation, of xentry, and avoided and change in files before manually putting the license, and copying the files for offline user. then installed your solution, and BAAAM - linked and works, today I tested it on the car, and also worked beautifully! So, many thanks to you.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: aujibe
After several AddOns to XENTRY v12.2023, WIS stopped working as my clients said.
I do not have free time now to analyze what exactly has changed.
But after reinstalling WIS everything became normal again.
Nothing like this was noticed in 09.2023 version.

You can try this tool:

Last edited:
  • Like [+1]
Reactions: geo12, Nacka, om642 and 2 others
I am not familiar with WIS contents, I am trying to retrofit drive assist but I don't have the pinouts for the main intelligent drive module, I wonder if the wiring diagram is included and if so how detail the wiring is, are the pin by pin diagram available?

Yes, WIS will/should have all the pinouts for all modules. I used this to find the pinouts for the camera, Distronic Radar, central gateway, as well as Radar control unit when retrofitting Distronic to a coupe.

Thanks o_Rage_o, this is great so I installed it and as you said almost everything is there, one more thing is that how do you know the part numbers for ordering? For example I could not find the connector for the intelligent drive control unit part number nor could I search and find it on the web.