Xentry 2021 AddOn error

•  XENTRY 
  • Thread starter smiley99
  • Start date
S
smiley99
Reaction score
Hello, I have error with xentry 2021 addon manager, when i try to download addons it shows error about server connection. I tried to run installerservise (as admin) but it didnt help. Any ideas, solution?

Solution
R00TR0w
  • R00TR0w
    Given by R00TR0w
Just relax. He installed the AddOns a long time ago. You can't update such an old version now.
Moreover, AddOns for v06.2021 were deleted from the server.
What I learned is that we need to install 2023. I have the same problem

• Like [+1]
Reactions: smiley99
Hello, I have error with xentry 2021 addon manager, when i try to download addons it shows error about server connection. I tried to run installerservise (as admin) but it didnt help. Any ideas, solution?

There is no AddOns for this version

can you make update? I am always getting this error and I cannot find any solution. I installed xentry more than 5 times. result is same.
Update is not important for me but I need to update the headlight firmware and I think because of this error I cannot do it either

Download attachments
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 75
can you make update? I am always getting this error and I cannot find any solution. I installed xentry more than 5 times. result is same.
Update is not important for me but I need to update the headlight firmware and I think because of this error I cannot do it either

The oldest AddOns are available for versions 9\2022 and newer. You can forget about the older ones, you won't find them on the MB server.

Just relax. He installed the AddOns a long time ago. You can't update such an old version now.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: smiley99
Solution

This answer explained topic. Thanks. In future it's time for 2022 version - I will contact you :)

Could you tell me what happens if AddOns are not updated. I've always had this doubt.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: chemis
In some cases it will not work properly.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: chemis and Ossion