Interesting zenzefi / xentry apps

•  Tools Download 
  • Thread starter xpnglitch
  • Start date
X
xpnglitch
Reaction score
2 programs I came across today.
One for zenzefi/xentry accounts and one for setting bios for xentry virtual machines

*Link updated

Download attachments
  • XENTRY HyperV BIOS Editor.7z
    External link · Views: 45
  • IMG-20231105-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20231105-WA0000.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 518
  • IMG-20231105-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20231105-WA0001.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 579
  • OfflineAccountTool.7z
    External link · Views: 51
Last edited:
  • Like [+1]
Reactions: cbraeburn, skarpeon555, saffirmo and 56 others
How does it work? Is there a tutorial?

• Like [+1]
Reactions: shiko
A short explanation of what the zenzefi tool is good for would be very helpful at this point.
Thank you in advance.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: shiko
After hours of testing the zenzefi/xentry account program i figure out the following.
Yes you can create a user BUT NOT without a password.
You can see the zenzefi accounts through the page provided by the program.
You can delete accounts through the zenzefi page.
You cannot create corporate account even if every field is correctly completed.
But most of all the certificate it provides is not valid for a 223 s class following the C003 error even if you choose the certificate red label on top right of the diagnostic session screen.
Tested on a virgin installation of 06/2023 xdos with no patches except the connectorAPI in order to provide a valid key to config assyst,nothing more.
The test car was a 223 model year 5/2021.
If i am wrong please correct me.
Thank you all for accepting me here.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: saffirmo, palavnik, lashe and 1 other person
Yes you can create a user BUT NOT without a password.

Thanks for pointing this out, it's a bug...
Don't use any capital letters

If you did, delete offline.properties for MB and DT then try again using all lowercase for user ID and Username.
Just tested and working.

You can even test right now by logging in with username 'daimler' and no password

You cannot create corporate account even if every field is correctly completed.

That's because xentry comes with After-sales Zenzefi, corporate account only works with corporate zenzefi

But most of all the certificate it provides is not valid for a 223 s class

It doesn't supply any diagnostic access certificates. They are backend certificates... (This is also only usefully for corporate zenzefi as of xentry 12/23)

• Like [+1]
Reactions: palavnik
As for the tutorial, if you are just using zenzefi that comes with xentry ignore all the corporate stuff, it's of no use to you...

You can use a valid certificate (with the appropriate file name) to automatically create offline accounts with that user ID and have the cert imported into that account... this creates a xentry account with no username or password but with certs userID... Xentry 123456 is also created with it so you can log into that like normal

You can use it to log into an existing After-sales zenzefi account (like "xentry" account from xentry 123456 that most use) useful for working with Monaco...

You can create a 'no username & and no password' xentry account by only entering UserID in the create account section...

(If you want just no password xentry account ONLY USE LOWERCASE FOR USERNAME)

• Like [+1]
Reactions: wang, samo and apple
As for the tutorial, if you are just using zenzefi that comes with xentry ignore all the corporate stuff, it's of no use to you...

You can use a valid certificate (with the appropriate file name) to automatically create offline accounts with that user ID and have the cert imported into that account... this creates a xentry account with no username or password but with certs userID... Xentry 123456 is also created with it so you can log into that like normal

You can use it to log into an existing After-sales zenzefi account (like "xentry" account from xentry 123456 that most use) useful for working with Monaco...

You can create a 'no username & and no password' xentry account by only entering UserID in the create account section...

(If you want just no password xentry account ONLY USE LOWERCASE FOR USERNAME)

Not much to say but a big THANKS for your details.
The other thing i want to ask, IF, you know of course is how can diagnose the above mentioned 223 sclass with what i have.
Any info would be much appreciated.
Thank you again and of course the admins who accepted my presence here.

Thanks for pointing this out, it's a bug...
Don't use any capital letters

If you did, delete offline.properties for MB and DT then try again using all lowercase for user ID and Username.
Just tested and working.

You can even test right now by logging in with username 'daimler' and no password

That's because xentry comes with After-sales Zenzefi, corporate account only works with corporate zenzefi

It doesn't supply any diagnostic access certificates. They are backend certificates... (This is also only usefully for corporate zenzefi as of xentry 12/23)

I have normal xentry and I can import certificates, but my friend with an original account updated to xentry 12-2023 and now I cannot extract his certificates because Zenzefi is new, is there a solution to be able to extract those new certificates?

• Like [+1]
Reactions: samo
Does anyone have the steps to import certificates in xentry 12-2023 without downgrading zenzefi?

In the app, log into the account you will use. Then click restore backend certs... This will put the old backend certs into zenzefi so you can import your certificates...

You also need to remove the new AA00001 and AB00001 from zenzefi

• Like [+1]
Reactions: apple and mbastucoding