DPF Issues W205

•  
  • Thread starter MarcusBHP
  • Start date
M
MarcusBHP
Reaction score
Hi,

Major issues with DPF on my W205 2017 C Class 2.1, anyone else had serious problems with this? My B60 exhaust pressure sensor is through the roof, i've took off the dpf sensor and pumped DPF cleaner inside and left for few hours and then put back together and started car back up, lots of bubbles came out of the exhaust, bit of smoke etc. It drove fine for a few days and now back to normal, engine management light and cannot hardly use any throttle or it goes into some kind of limp mode.

Any help & advice would be much appreciated
Marcus

Is your car's adblue deleted? sounds like your car doesn't do any regen at all, this usually happens when adblue is deleted incorrectly.

• Like [+1]
Reactions: prcak2005, tragerepedreapt and MarcusBHP
How many km does you car have? AdBlue is well know common issue on W205 (NOX special) and W213 models. Like bogdandpr asked do you have turned off AdBlue by software? My brother had W205, and also similar issue with that AdBlue *hit related to DPF. He payed about 100euros to fix that by software. My thoughts is that all that stuff DPF - NOX - AdBlue etc. are imposed like a prevention of environment pollution but when you make overview, car owners have too much headaches when issues comes.

Hi guys, thanks for the prompt reply. I don't have adblue delete but i have a mileage blocker on the car, that would possibly cause the issue?

Hi guys, thanks for the prompt reply. I don't have adblue delete but i have a mileage blocker on the car, that would possibly cause the issue?

You mean your car does not count miles (km) when you drive? If so this can be serious problem also for others things, probably also with your current issue. I think that some models of Mercedes also save miles(km) when regeneration of DPF is made

• Like [+1]
Reactions: MarcusBHP
Yes i need to force regen, i bought the iCarsoft 3 MB to try and do this, but it doesn't support and also i bought a THINKDIAG dongle, this also will not force regen

Maybe you can find someone with c4 and try and force regen and see exhaust temp and dpf readings eg ash & soot content

Yes. Looking forward to getting xentry downloaded. Thanks for the help

• Like [+1]
Reactions: Quin and prcak2005
Waiting for result, since you also wrote you have km blocker and your case is very specific. Maybe as you said Xentry can fix your issue.

If DPF soot is 400% it means it is full clodged and no regeneration will help you.
You can do DPF reset (dpf change) with most diag tools and drive for a while to see how fast soot is rising. After 100% you can try to regenerate. Beware, every regeneration makes engine oil dilution more and more and engine can be mechanicaly damaged like that. Good luck