DPF Issues W205

•  
  • Thread starter MarcusBHP
  • Start date
Everything seems good but now i have low adblue pressure problem sometimes. P020E8. I though that, my adblue pumpe is a little bit old :)

Everything seems good but now i have low adblue pressure problem sometimes. P020E8. I though that, my adblue pumpe is a little bit old :)

Use quality Adblue fluid and additive for Adblue and keep it always at least half full or full tank to prevent pump overheating.

At best, I think you'll need to fully remove the dpf and do a full cleanout, and if you're lucky it will survive. Spraying a bit of fluid through a hole won't cut it.

I’m having a quality adblue issue, although I put Mercedes brand adblue. It looks like the adblue level sensor apart from checking the quantity, it detects also the quality of adblue. Anyone having the same issue? Thanks.

I’m having a quality adblue issue, although I put Mercedes brand adblue. It looks like the adblue level sensor apart from checking the quantity, it detects also the quality of adblue. Anyone having the same issue? Thanks.

I had mine remapped out, merc adblue is notorious for problems DRS Tuning in Derby top notch, still done regens as expected.

The level sensor does not check the quality. The SCR control unit evaluates the efficiency of neutralizing nitrogen oxides using NOx sensors and if it is not sufficient, Xentry asks to check the quality of AddBlue. In addition, look at the addblue flow rate and the tightness of the system. The most common problems are NOx sensors, heating elements (tube, tank), addblue valve and leaks in the system.